KEY THINGS TO KNOW
Phone charging stations: Trucks on 10, Palm Valley Village, Sawgrass Square
Permanent restroom facilities (filtered drinking water also available)
- The Patio (near No. 10 tee/No. 16 tee)
- Wine & Dine on 9 (near No. 5 green/No. 9 fairway)
- behind 16 green (near The Grove)
- Taste of JAX (Located behind 11 green and 12 tee)
First Aid presented by Baptist Health
- 4 tee
- 15 tee
- 8 green
- 9 tee
Reusable bottles and filtered water: THE PLAYERS will allow reusable plastic or metal cups up to 32oz at entries, as long as they are empty. Fans can refill their empty water bottles at these stations: No. 10 tee, No. 9 fairway, behind 16 green, behind 12 tee.
Taste of JAX – 11 green/12 tee
- Homespun Kitchen – Healthy fast food. Whether you are vegan, gluten free, paleo, you will find tons of options at Homespun.
- Cousins Maine Lobster – serving up its 100% premium, wild-caught, sustainably harvested lobster from Maine.
- MOJO BBQ – a premier barbecue, southern food, and craft cocktail destination with eight locations in North and Central Florida.
- Zoes Kitchen – Simple, Mediterranean inspired, food made from fresh, natural ingredients.
Wine & Dine on 9 presented by Meiomi Wines – 9 fairway
Enjoy gourmet small plates prepared by Matthew Medure, one of Northeast Florida’s most renowned chefs, in a beautiful garden setting. And what’s a gourmet meal without a glass of wine? Freshen up at the permanent restrooms here as well.
Food Court – THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience
- Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q – did you know? Lou Bono opened the first Bono’s on Beach Boulevard in 1949
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare – enjoy unique street food recipes that have been passed down for generations
- Firehouse Subs – this sandwich shop was founded and is based in Jacksonville
- M Shack – this Jacksonville burger joint is the fast-casual concept from renowned Chef Matthew Medure
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe – Bold, flavorful smoothies, wraps, sandwiches, flatbreads and salads
- CJ bibigo – a modern twist to authentic Korean cuisine
- Daily’s – Since 1997, Daily’s convenience stores have served communities throughout the state of Florida.
Trucks on 10
This venue offers flavors from local, favorite food trucks and an open-air Michelob ULTRA Mobile bar.
- Valley Smoke
- Pie95 Pizza
- What’s the Catch
- Chaunie’s Coffee
Tacos on 12 – 12 green
One of the most well-trafficked food venues on the course, featuring food and drink from TacoLu, Jacksonville’s most popular Baja Mexicana.
Sawgrass Square – 10 tee
Located at the Davis Love III Entry, grab a donut from Mini Bar and/or some BBQ from 4 Rivers Smokehouse.
- Mini Bar – Jacksonville’s first mini donut shop will be serving up a set menu of mini-sized donuts in 16 unique flavors. Some examples include fruity pebbles, samoa, pop tart, maple bacon, and coffee cake.
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse – a sophisticated Texas-style smokehouse
Fan Bleachers Presented by Publix – 12 green/13 green
These double-sided Fan Bleachers offer a covered public bleacher and deck with concessions available for purchase.
Publix will be serving its signature sub of THE PLAYERS. THE PLAYERS sub includes Boar’s Head® rotisserie chicken breast, cheddar jack spread, bacon, lettuce, tomato and jalapeño on a white sub roll. THE PLAYERS sub will be sold at all Jacksonville area Publix locations starting March 1, 2020.
The Oasis – between 9 and 18 tees
Open to ticketholders who are 21+, The Oasis is an air-conditioned venue with signature cocktails and food and drink available for purchase.
The Patio – between 18 green/16 tee
The Patio offers a shaded fan zone, open-air seating, a videoboard to keep up with the action and food from V Pizza, founded by Jacksonville natives with the goal of bringing true Neapolitan pizza to their hometown.
Food Story Suggestions:
- insert here
- homespun kitchen founder
- Lemonade Stand- Randy
Drink Story Suggestions
THE PLAYERS CLUB
THE PLAYERS Club is an ultra-VIP, all-inclusive hosting and hospitality experience at THE PLAYERS Championship, featuring:
- exclusive access to the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse (which is redesigned)
- all-inclusive hospitality venues on the island green 17th hole and the finishing 18th hole
- valet parking
- hand-crafted food and specialty cocktails from top chefs and bartenders across the country – For full bios on the Chefs in THE PLAYERS Club, and for images, click here.
- private shopping experiences featuring merchandise and collections from luxury brands that are only available to members of THE PLAYERS Club during tournament week
Tickets to THE PLAYERS Club cost $6,000 for the week, Tuesday through Sunday, with the ability to transfer the daily tickets to another individual.
OTHER HOSPITALITY VENUES
The Captain’s Club
- Premium club space with views of the 16th and 18th holes at TPC Sawgrass.
- Available to spectators Thursday – Sunday at THE PLAYERS; Tickets are $250 per day
- Beer, wine and soda are included; full bar and food are available for purchase.
- Soft seating, full bar, televisions, and outdoor viewing
Benefactor featuring The ULTRA Club and Medterra Lounge
- Perfectly situated behind the tee box of the 17th hole
- this 14,500 square-foot, climate-controlled venue has sold out since 2012
- Upscale food and premium bar available for purchase
- Private restroom facilities
The Island Suite
- Enjoy premium views of the 16th and 17th greens at TPC Sawgrass
- Features outdoor seating, all-inclusive food and beverage, full bar and TVs.
2021 Opening Weekend:
The PGA TOUR Fan Shop at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience will open to the community the weekend prior to the tournament for a sneak peek shopping experience. Parking is FREE and no ticket is required. Parking is located in the general parking lot located off CR 210.
- Friday, March 5: 12-5 pm
- Saturday, March 6: 10am – 4pm
- Sunday March 7: 10am – 4pm
PGA TOUR Fan Shop locations:
- THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience
- Fan Shop Express in Sawgrass Square
- mobile walk-up by the practice grounds
New items in 2021
- insert new items here
- Headwear – Over 30,000 hats available including New Graphics, Logos and Fabrications.
- Apparel- over 56,000 items for men, women and children
- T-Shirts- 17,000
- Gifts, Accessories and Souvenirs
- Beach Towels,
- Ladies Clear Totes Compliant for Sports Events
- Rockem Socks
- Autograph merchandise
- Pin Flags
- Autograph Balls
- Expanded barware selection
- Etched Growlers
- Party Cups
- Silli Pints
- Expanded Pet Products with THE PLAYERS logo
Merchandise Story Suggestions:
insert story suggestions here